Credit / Debit Cards
Privacy & Safety
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. Some cookies are necessary for the website to function and can't be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions you made which result in a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but some parts of the site may not work as a result.
Performance cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and learn how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
Dragonfly Hair Design is subject to the Privacy Act 1993, which provides for the fair handling of personal information, and which sets standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information. We understand that your privacy is important and you have the right to control it.
How do we collect your personal information?
- From you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation, by text message, email or when you complete a customer survey; Dragonfly Hair Design also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our web site is what you tell us about yourself, for example by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email, and your mobile number when you send us a text and store it within our Industry Database.
How do we use your information?
Dragonfly Hair Design uses your personal information to assist us in providing our services to you including:
- To help improve the value of our service to you;
- To process online payments;
- For marketing purposes.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions for all Gift Vouchers:
- Not redeemable for cash & only for use in the Salon NOT ONLINE.
- Unused value can be used for future appointments or Products
- One Voucher to be redeemed per appointment or transaction
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Gift Vouchers will be emailed to you once paid and processed.
Terms & Conditions for all "Specials" offered:
- FREE Product is selected by Salon and included in your delivery.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed in-salon only.
- FREE Delivery with purchases of $50 or more. "Special" offers do not apply to Gift Voucher purchases.
Terms & Conditions for all competitions, giveaways and promotions:
By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per promotion unless stated otherwise that multiple entries are accepted.
By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or used in social media posts for publicity purposes.
The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
Dragonfly is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
Winners will be drawn on Dragonfly premises, 95 Ghuznee Street, Wellington. 6011, New Zealand.
Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, at Dragonfly's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Dragonfly and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Dragonfly are not eligible to enter these promotions.
The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All entries become the property of Dragonfly and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Dragonfly in writing to Dragonfly Hair Design, 95 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011.